The most reliable long-term IOP reduction in severe or complex glaucoma.
● MOLTENO’s next generation of glaucoma drainage device
○ Easier, faster insertion
○ Unique primary drainage area that forms a biological valve (reducing hypotony and promoting early apoptosis).
○ Apoptosis forms a thinner, healthier long-term functioning bleb
○ One implant for every indication
● The longest and most comprehensively studied glaucoma implants in the world
● Committed to product development for even better outcomes
● Training, professional development and support tools
● Simple post-operative care plan for best patient outcomesRead more
The PRESERFLO™ MicroShunt Glaucoma Drainage System
is intended for the reduction of intraocular pressure (IOP)
in eyes of patients with primary open-angle glaucoma where
IOP remains uncontrollable while on maximum tolerated medical
therapy and/or where glaucoma progression warrants surgery.Read more