Heidelberg SpectralisMulti-modal imaging platform optimized for the posterior segment
The SPECTRALIS® is an ophthalmic imaging platform with an upgradable, modular design. This platform allows clinicians to configure each SPECTRALIS to the specific diagnostic workflow in the practice or clinic.
Multimodal imaging options include:
GLAUCOMA MODULE PREMIUM EDITION: The Glaucoma Module Premium Edition provides a comprehensive and personalized analysis of the optic nerve head, retinal nerve fiber layer, and macular ganglion cell layer by precisely matching unique scan patterns to the fine anatomic structures relevant in glaucoma diagnostics.
Multicolour Module: MultiColor is an innovative technology for fundus imaging offering structural detail and clarity not available from traditional fundus photography.
BluePeak Module: BluePeak is a non-invasive scanning laser fundus imaging modality that provides a map of the retina which can reveal metabolic malfunction of diagnostic significance in many conditions such as AMD.
Anterior Segment Module: The Anterior Segment Module enables high-resolution OCT imaging of cornea, sclera, and anterior chamber angles.
OCT2 Module: With a scan rate of 85,000 Hz, the OCT2 Module provides more than twice the scanning speed of the SPECTRALIS® .The increased scanning speed supports efficient clinical workflows when performing comprehensive glaucoma evaluations with the Glaucoma Module Premium Edition or high resolution OCT angiography.
cSLO FA and ICGA Angiography: SPECTRALIS® scanning laser angiography provides high-resolution diagnostic images and video sequences showing the dynamic movement of dye through the vessels and minute details of the parafoveal capillary network.
Widefield Imaging Module: Wide field cSLO imaging at 55 and 102 degrees.Read more
The OPTOVUE SOLIX features ultra-high-speed scanning for a FullRange field of view that is wide and deep yet does not sacrifice image clarity and resolution.
SOLIX delivers multiple tools for a new generation of disease management that improves throughput and enables superior patient care:
- FullRange anterior segment imaging to capture the entire anterior chamber in a single scan
- External IR imaging to enable evaluation of Meibomian glands of the upper and lower lids without a dedicated imaging device
- Proven glaucoma analytics that combine structural and vascular images and measurements
- FullRange retinal imaging that allows wide and deep imaging of the retina, choroid and vitreous…even in highly myopic patients
- Optovue’s industry-leading AngioVue® OCT Angiography (OCTA) for non-invasive 3D visualization and quantification of retinal vasculature*
- Fundus and external color photography
- Wellness capabilities that have become part of a new standard of care for patients suspected of both retinal pathologies and glaucoma
A long-time leader in technology that has innovated OCT to where it is today, Optovue is taking OCT beyond the status quo with new capabilities, new visualizations and new applications that create boundless possibilities for practices of all types and sizes.Read more
Nidek RS-330 Duo
Combination OCT and High resolution fundus camera. The acclaimed 3-D auto tracking and auto shot functions allow easy imaging of the fundus and all its features. Each standard and professional mode has a different image capture interface which can be selected based on clinic preference.
- Easy operation with 3-D auto tracking, auto shot, and user friendly interface
- High definition images
- Wide area scan (12 x 9 mm) / Wide area normative database (9 x 9 mm)
- Multiple OCT scan patterns
- Value added features
- Various reports
A clear path to patient eye health
- 80,000 A-scans per second - 3x faster than previous iVue
- Enhanced scan acquisition - real-time-en face imaging displays a 12x9mm view of the retina during acquisition, assists the operator in scanning the desired location
- New reports and wider field of view including 3D Retina Cube (7x7mm), Retina Radial Line Scan 12mm, 9x5mm Retina Map, Anterior Radial line and Epithelial Thickness Mapping
- Supplied complete with compact PC Windows 10 i7 CPU, monitor and custom i-Vue 80 table
- Scleral fitting Vault Map