Paediatric fundus cameras
FORUS 3NETHRA NEO
The 3nethra neo is a compact, portable, and easy-to-use mydriatic wide-field digital imaging system used for the photo documentation of ocular diseases that manifest in human eyes. The ergonomically designed, lightweight hand piece allows for single-handed operation, and captures 120-degree high-resolution images of the posterior and anterior segments of the eye. The device acquires only digital photographs of the eye and does not provide any analysis or diagnosis. The contact device is easily operated by qualified clinicians and can be deployed in versatile clinical environment such as hospitals, operating rooms, and Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU).
Innovation in design
- Unique, built-in, compact, warm white LED-based illumination system
- Innovative focusing that enable noiseless operation
- Complex and compact operational mechanics that make the probe lightweight
- Mobility enhances wider reach
- Delivers objective evidence to support clinical findings
- Provides visual health data for medico-legal purpose
- Compact and ergonomic design
- Digital photo-documentation
- High resolution images at 120-degree FOV
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Intelligent intuitive controls and workflow
- Provides historical data as reference to evaluate disease progress
- Telemedicine compatible
FORUS 3NETHRA NEO HD
The 3nethra neo HDFA is a compact, portable, and easy-to-use mydriatic wide-field digital imaging system with Fluorescein Angiography (FA) mode used for the photo documentation of ocular diseases in new born infants. It can capture colour and FA retinal images of the human eye. Ultra-wide-field fluorescein angiography can reveal areas of peripheral neovascularization and active leakage among infants.Read more
Natus Retcam Envision
The next generation of pediatric ocular imaging.
RetCam Envision™ sets the standard in pediatric ocular imaging, delivering brilliant images, seamless connectivity, and efficient workflow.
The success of RetCam represented a huge leap in pediatric ocular imaging, setting a new standard in the field. With RetCam Envision Natus builds on that legacy of innovation and breaks new ground with creating exciting new developments in image quality, connectivity and workflow efficiency.Read more